Sunday, February 26, 2012

Love the Lens, Love the Camera

















So here's what happened, moi, Dexter a.k.a Dextereed and my langga went to Abreeza mall last night. My Langga bought another of his toy collections, a Nikon lens AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G. And yes, he tried it immediately (excited much! hihi). As for myself I wanted to try this mask from Etude Red Ginseng (6-year-old red ginseng restores skin strength after being damaged by stress, pollution, debris and weather. It helps skin to maintain firmness and smoothness. -->excerpts from the back of the package hihi). Oh well, am gonna you tell how it goes next time.



What I wore:
For my Top, sheer sleeveless and since it was raining last night I paired it with Zebra print cardigan. Jeans are so comfortable to wear especially during a rainy evening and ofcourse my favorite boots, just had to wear them, they are so comfortable that I can wear them even in a hectic day.

And Oh, we also headed to a coffee shop afterwards (Cafe Cubana), I love the place it is cozy and warm. They also play reggae songs most of the time. I almost forgot our good friends Jing and Ge with their kiddo joined us too..hihi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi Edgy Look