Sunday, March 4, 2012

You are my Happiness



It seems that, I am okay now, a little at least. My life is a journey, like yours it has its own ups and downs. I am glad that it has, I don't want my life to be boring. And besides problems make us strong and tells us who we really are. It is because of these trials in life that we are mold to be a better person or not, depending on how you handle the situation. Thus,we must be confident in dealing with our problems. We must have faith not just in God, but in ourselves as well.

Do you wanna know what my Happiness is, LIFE, yes, life per se is my happiness. Because of life I am able to experience everything that makes me happy. Because of Life, I have a family, I have beautiful clothes to wear, I can shop, I can eat a lot, I can spend time with the people I love, and I can travel(",).

Appreciate life more and you will learn to be Happy. Take Care Everyone..Good Evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi Edgy Look